Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Hello world!


 My new blog a French girl travels!



Waouh! This is my first blog post on my new blog related to travel. I am French and I love traveling. I have a life and a great job in Switzerland which allow me to travel sometimes so I am traveling when I can as a hobby.

What will come soon? I will share with you tips and tricks about traveling in case you need it. For example, a nice restaurant and not expansive at all to try the Kobe Beef in Tokyo or what I saw when I was diving at Playa del Carmen. As I just come back from Japan, I think you will have many posts speaking about this last trip :)!

I am also passionate about cooking and to learn more about French cuisine you can visit my other blog: a French girl "cuisine" to know more about me. www.frenchgirlcuisine.com

Speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment